Landlords – Letting Services
Letting and Management Services
Lawrence & McDonald have let and managed property for clients for over 20 years. We have reliable contractors and cleaners which we use in providing a full management service. We will advertise your property through our database of prospective tenants and through the following websites: www.lawrencemcdonald.ie, www.Daft.ie and www.myhome.ie. The following are some of the features of the service we offer;
- Obtain written and or verbal references from a previous landlords/ employers in order to screen thoroughly all prospective tenants.
- Arrange the signing of a lease agreement for the agreed term.
- Secure one month’s deposit and rent in advance.
- Take readings of electricity and gas metres.
- Transfer utility bills into the tenant’s names.
Our letting fee is the equivalent of the 1st months rent. If you require a full management service our fees are 10% of the monthly rent plus VAT @ 23% thereafter to include the following services;
- Full inventory of the contents in the property.
- Deal with all maintenance issues and repairs on an ongoing basis with your approval.
- Collection of the rent and transfer of payments to your bank account.
- Carry out inspections of the property during the letting period.
- Carry out a final inspection of the property and take meter readings on completion of the tenancy, in advance of the deposit being refunded.
We are regulated by the Property Services Regulatory Authority, the body which regulates Auctioneers in Ireland and sets the codes of practice required and is licenced by the Revenue Commissioners. Our auctioneers licence no. is 001550.