House Type H – Kill St. Lawrence, Airport Road, Waterford – 3 Bedroomed Semi Detached.
- Call for Price
- Lot Size: 111 Sq. Metres (1,195 Sq. Feet)
- BER A3
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Features & Specifications
Efficient Low-Energy Design
– BER rating A3
– The houses at The Drive will enjoy many features designed to reduce energy demand and to reduce the cost of heating and hot water production.
– High efficiency Air to Water Heat Pump.
– Solid multi fuel stove.
– All houses include a booster pump for increased water pressure.
– All radiators with individual thermostatically-controlled valves.
Windows & Doors
– High performance windows which are significantly more efficient than traditional double glazing.
– High-performance low-energy front door with multi-pointlocking system.
All of our houses are constructed with superior levels of insulation and they are carefully designed and detailed to reduce heat loss through floors, walls and roofs.
We have incorporated air-tightness membranes and other features to ensure
that these homes are draft-free and that heat does not escape from the
fabric of the building.
– Low-maintenance, brick and render finish.
– Low-maintenance PVC facia, soffits, gutters and downpipes.
– Cobblelock Driveways.
– All walls and ceilings will be plaster painted finish.
– Pull-down stairs for easy access to attic.
– Fully-fitted kitchens with stainless steel extractor.
– Tiled floors and wet areas in Bathroom and Ensuite.
– All bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with high-quality sanitary ware throughout.
– Wet-room style low profile shower trays to master en-suites.
– Baths with bath shower mixer and handset.
– Shower doors are fitted to all en-suites.
– Thermostatically-controlled shower in master en-suite.
– Dual-flush toilet cisterns for water conservation.
– Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms -Sliderobes in Master Bedroom.
– Ample electrical points.
– TV & phone points.
– Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard.
– Electronic time-clock for heating and hot water.
– All houses are wired for UPC and Eircom.
Doors & Ironmongery
– All houses fitted with 2-panel painted internal doors and architraves & quality ironmongery.
– All houses fitted with painted skirting board.
– Timber handrail to stairs with painted balustrades.
– Front & rear gardens seeded.
– 10 year HomeBond Structural Guarantee.
– Home Bond Mechanical & Electrical Inherent Defects Insurance
HELP TO BUY SCHEME UP TO €12,500 – 5% OFF PURCHASE PRICE AVAILABLE FOR 1ST TIME BUYERS. PRICE INCLUDES EXTRAS – TILING OF BATHROOM AND ENSUITE, CHOICE OF FLOORS ON 1ST FLOOR AND FLOORED ATTIC STORAGE SPACE.
Contact us for more details.
The Drive, Kill St Lawrence is a new residential development of ‘A’ rated homes by R McDonald & Sons who have an excellent reputation for quality developed over the past 45 years.
With a range of varying house-types in the development, The Drive offers an attractive and varied mix of house styles, with homes to appeal to a wide variety of purchasers. The houses of solid block construction and are both detached and semi-detached and feature elegant brick and render exteriors. They are set out in a series of small cul-de-sacs and there are attractive landscaped open spaces being provided within the development.
R McDonald & Sons are proud of their reputation for quality presentation and elegance, attention to detail, exceptional craftsmanship and the best materials ensuring every home is built to the highest standards. The Drive will be no different. It will be a place where its\’ residents will be proud to call home.
Convenience is key to Kill St Lawrence as it is located just off Waterford\’s outer ring road with easy access to the Waterford/Dublin Motorway and has the benefit of all the city\’s amenities aswell being in close proximity to Waterford Regional Hospital and Ardkeen Shopping Centre and much more.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.